Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge sk72712
Hi everyone! Wendy Price here welcoming you back for another Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge! Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch. Here is my take on the sketch.
May Arts Ribbon
Tsukineko Memento Ink
Ranger Distress Inks
1. Stamp Crowned Angel. Color. Cut out.
2. Ink background image in Jumbo Amaryllis with a variety of Distress Inks. Spritz with water and stamp. Repeat to create background.
3. Adhere stamped background to card front.
4. Stamp sentiment. Cut out.
5. Add ribbon to card front.
6. Adhere sentiment and Crowned Angel to the card front.
When uploading your project, please use the keyword sk072712 so that we can find your work. Want to see what others have created. Check out the sketch gallery. I can’t wait to see what everyone creates!